This is the best view of the Raleigh, NC skyline that I’ve found so far. In order to get this comp, I had to merge 6 shots taken with a 100mm lens. It would have appeared much to far away if I had used the wide angle lens that I normally use. It would probably be the perfect location for about a 50mm, but I don’t have anything in that range so I have to make do with this 6 shot panorama.
I was out riding around on NC back roads near Jordan Lake when I came across this beautiful little church as the sun was setting. Martha’s Chapel – near Apex, NC
Prints can be purchased through my online store, look in the North Carolina album [button link=”http://store.malcolmmacgregorphotography.com/FineArtPrints/North-Carolina/i-QRVksZV/A” text=”HERE” color=”red” /]
- Southern Appalachian Spruce Fir – Roan Highlands, Tennessee/North CarolinaJune 13, 2017 - 8:27 pm
- Blue Ridge Parkway Mile Post 19 – 20 Minute CliffJune 3, 2017 - 9:32 am
- General Jackson – Charlottesville, VirginiaMay 30, 2017 - 8:40 pm
- Frisco Pier – Cape Hatteras, North CarolinaMay 30, 2017 - 8:35 pm
- Bodie Island Lighthouse and Milky Way – Nags Head, North CarolinaMay 30, 2017 - 8:30 pm