On the campus of NC State University, Raleigh NC
Jordan Lake – taken near the Farrington Boat Ramp
This is the best view of the Raleigh, NC skyline that I’ve found so far. In order to get this comp, I had to merge 6 shots taken with a 100mm lens. It would have appeared much to far away if I had used the wide angle lens that I normally use. It would probably be the perfect location for about a 50mm, but I don’t have anything in that range so I have to make do with this 6 shot panorama.
So today I thought I’d share a photo from my new “home town”. This is Raleigh, NC at sunset during their recent Brewgaloo Beer Festival
Hope you enjoy!
[button link=”http://store.malcolmmacgregorphotography.com/FineArtPrints/North-Carolina/i-49swTCc/A” text=”But this photo HERE!” color=”red” /]
So I was setting up to photograph the Raleigh, NC skyline at sunset/night when I turned around and saw this massive ugly front moving in behind me. I decided to stay in hopes that it would move over the city and that I could get a shot of it before it started raining. Right after I took this photo, it started pouring and I had to run back to car. Even though it was a short distance, I was soaked!
Here is an iPhone photo of the front as it came in behind me:
- Southern Appalachian Spruce Fir – Roan Highlands, Tennessee/North CarolinaJune 13, 2017 - 8:27 pm
- Blue Ridge Parkway Mile Post 19 – 20 Minute CliffJune 3, 2017 - 9:32 am
- General Jackson – Charlottesville, VirginiaMay 30, 2017 - 8:40 pm
- Frisco Pier – Cape Hatteras, North CarolinaMay 30, 2017 - 8:35 pm
- Bodie Island Lighthouse and Milky Way – Nags Head, North CarolinaMay 30, 2017 - 8:30 pm